Wonderland Junior Terms and Conditions
Ticketing, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given unless in accordance with AEIA Code of Practice for Event Ticketing in Australia or unless decided by management.
- In the event of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided. Booking and transaction fees charged during bookings are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for checking age requirements for events. This is aimed at adult and child tickets. No refunds will be provided in the event of refusal of entry.
- When purchasing concession tickets you are required to provide the necessary identification. Failure to produce such identification may incur a fee or you may be declined entry into the event. No refunds will be provided in the event of refusal of entry.
- Wonderland Junior holds the right to add withdraw or substitute artists, vary the program, seating arrangements and capacity with reasonable cause.
- Management reserves the right to deny entry with reasonable cause.
- Entry may be refused if the tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Wonderland Junior.
- This ticket may not, without prior written consent from Wonderland Junior be resold at a premium or used price or be used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
- Camera's, audio and video recorders are not permitted unless special permission is granted by the venue.
- Your barcoded ticket is your ticket to the event. This must be presented at the ticket box office upon arrival either a printed copy or on your smart device.
- All tickets attract a booking fee and are inclusive of GST.
- All inclusions must be redeemed on the same day.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of ticket.
Ticket Delivery Methods
- All ticket purchases are done electronically. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to print off and present the e-ticket to the ticket box on arrival (tickets can be presented on your smart device as well). It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to keep a copy of the ticket until the event. Refunds will not be provided for lost tickets.
- It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of their ticket. Refunds will not be provided in the event ticket has already been redeemed by another party.
- If your name has been added to the guest list then adequate ID must be provided to collect your tickets.
- Patrons will not be granted entry without a valid ticket. If you are holding another person’s ticket for them, they will require the physical ticket before being granted entry.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. When you place an order with us, your personal information and credit card information are safe.
- Wonderland Junior holds all information entered during the booking process for our own records. This information is accessed only by Wonderland Entertainment and Leisure. If you wish for your information to be removed from our system please let us know.
- Wonderland Entertainment and Leisure holds the right to use your personal information to send out promotional material. If you wish to opt out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rides and Attraction may close due to extreme weather conditions. We reserve the right to close the park at times other than what has been advertised.
- Ride line up is subject to change.
- Wonderland Junior is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items whilst attending Wonderland Junior.
- Tokens and Wristbands are non-refundable.
- If a wristband is taken off the patron the wristband is no longer valid and will not be replaced.
- When entering Wonderland Junior you consent to photographs or film footage of you being used by the Park for promotional purposes without any payment to you. Please see staff upon arrival if you do not wish to be filmed.
- Animals are not permitted at Wonderland Junior with the exception of assistance dogs.
- No smoking.